Monday 27 February 2012

Free SATHIK VPN 3.0 Tricks



Friends! like our facebook page to get all our updates A special thanks to Shiva Raju for posting this information on my wall. Since what I am posting is a freebie I am not sure for how long will it work.Get free pd proxy premium account Free SATHIK VPN 3.0 Welcome to SATHIK VPN 3.0 , the only place where you can get the SATHIK VPN 3.0 for free! We give out only 300 Trial downloads a week because of the limited amount we have due to popularity. Because of this, you are limtied to one(1) download per person. The Trial server work and are 100% functional. All you have to do to get yours is to follow these 2 easy steps below. Step 1 - Click " Share "Share Step 2 - Post This Message 1 time on your wall and 5 times on a DIFFERENT Page on Facebook. "WOW! I just got my SATHIK VPN 3.0! So excited! Thanks. Visit the site for downloading. http://www.sathikvpn.tk !" http://sathikvpn.tk/SATHIK VPN 3.0 - TRIALSERVERS THERE YOU GO NOTE: You must complete ALL of the steps to receive your free Trial of the SATHIK VPN 3.0! This post is from www.tricksreview.blogspot.com. Friends if you need any kind of help with gprs tricks, mobile phone tips, downloads, free recharge anything at all you can comment here. Add me as friend on facebook or follow me on twitter

0 comments:

Post a Comment

comments