Sunday 17 May 2015

10 Things That Go Through Your Mind After the Best Orgasm of Your Life

u just had a bed-shaking, earth-shattering, mind-numbing orgasm so good, you almost blacked out there for a second. High five! Whether someone else helped you get there or you took matters into your own hands (double high five), a few things are likely to race through your mind once your mental faculties return. While the details may vary based on your situation, the overall life = changed undercurrent remains the same.
07-woman-behind-pillow

  1. That'll do, clitoris. That'll do.
  2. Where did he learn that?! It's like he was standing right out of the camera's scope during Monica's erogenous zone lesson on Friends. How is it possible for him to hit every single spot I have, including ones I didn't know existed?
  3. Did I look weird? Oh, whatever. Even if I did, he probably thought it was hot.
  4. Seriously, I didn't even know my body could do that. How can my body do that? I have never felt more physically perfect than I do in this moment.
  5. I would like to quit my job and just be a professional orgasm-haver. I think I would be good at that.
  6. Aw, he looks so proud of himself. As he should be, the vagina whisperer that he is.
  7. Would it be weird to propose to him right now? Because my vagina's sending me that message and I kind of want to listen.
  8. It's official. The vibrator is clearly the best use of modern technology.
  9. I'm still shaking. Quivering. Trembling. Ha, I'm like Ms. Perky, the guidance counselor in 10 Things I Hate About You.
  10. I'm so torn. Round two or sleep? On the one hand, I want to reach the multiple orgasm Holy Grail. On the other, I'm more exhausted than when I ran that half marathon.
What goes through your mind after you have an incredible orgasm?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

comments